Join me online from the comfort of your home! This month I'll be playing a brand new song for you AND expertly* guiding you through the best veggie burger recipe in the world.
You'll need these ingredients if you want to cook along with me!
Adapted from Kathy Patalsky (kblog.lunchboxbunch.com)
Makes 6-8 burgs (have some friends over!)
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 16oz can of kidney beans
- 1/2 onion
- 2-3 Tbsp tahini (or any other nut butter)
- 3/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp chipotle powder (or cajun spice, optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 - 1 cup finely chopped greens (kale, spinach, parsley)
- toppings: avocado, tomato, greens, shredded carrots, pickles, etc.
- optional: Panko bread crumbs for crispy coating